About the employer:
We require a hardworking, enthusiastic Chef to be responsible for the safe, effective and efficient operation of all aspects of catering services within our Academy.
About the role:
The successful applicant will work alongside GAT policies and procedures, to ensure that all catering services are of the highest possible standard. You will be required to manage other catering staff to ensure their compliance, and ensure that stock is ordered in a timely manner.
Hours of work:
How to apply:
To apply please visit https://greenwoodacademiestrust.kallidusrecruit.com/
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured.
You must have the following:
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in catering
- Food hygiene – intermediate level
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Previous catering/cooking experience
- Familiar with ordering, budgeting and accounts
- An awareness of the Governments Healthy Eating Initiative.