About the employer:
We are seeking to appoint a considerate and enthusiastic Catering Assistant to join our supportive and friendly team at the Nottingham Girls’ Academy.
About the role:
Working as part of a dedicated team, providing catering services to pupils, you will need to demonstrate:
- excellent hygiene and health & safety practices
- a good organisational ability
- first class communication skills
- a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous.
Hours of work:
16.25 hours per week
How to apply:
To apply please visit https://greenwoodacademiestrust.kallidusrecruit.com/
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured.