About the employer:
We’ve got an exciting opportunity available for talented individuals to join our workforce – perhaps this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for?
Nottingham City Council is known for inclusivity and innovation, and we are continually working around the clock to deliver services for Nottingham’s citizens, visitors and investors.
Our aspiration is to make Nottingham a Great City, but to do this we need to be a Great Council, provide Great Services and recruit and develop a Great Workforce.
About the role:
2 POSTS AVAILABLE Fixed term until 2024
We are seeking an exceptional Specialist Practitioner to join our new Healthy Little Minds team. If you are passionate about championing infant mental health and early intervention, have considerable specialist experience and knowledge of direct work with children and families, and expertise in promoting positive infant mental health and strong relational attachments, then we really want to hear from you.
Healthy Little Minds focuses on the importance of the parent/infant relationship and will deliver compassionate, transformative interventions to support strong attachments, and promote enriching, positive interactions between parents/caregivers and their babies, from pre-birth to 2 yrs.
Healthy Little Minds is a collaborative project between Nottingham City Council and Small Steps Big Changes (SSBC), which embraces participation and co-production with citizens.
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of child development, brain development and the needs of children, young people, and families
- Experience of effectively using a range of preventative and early intervention theories and models when working with children & families
- Specialist knowledge of attachment theories, Parent / Infant relationships and baby mental health
- Ability to manage allocated cases, assess risks, develop plans and deliver evidence based interventions
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding issues and experience of applying legislation, policy and procedure to practice, including the relevant assessment framework and integrated working.
Hours of work:
Full Time , Hours per week – 37, Fixed term
How to apply:
To apply please visit https://jobs.emss.org.uk
We will value your contributions, promote flexible and modern ways of working, will double your monthly pension contributions, offer a very generous 25-32 days holiday package each year (exclusive of public bank holidays and dependent on length of service) and give you the option to purchase up to 28 days additional holiday tax-free!