About the employer:
At GRAHAM we are looking for an enthusiastic Social Impact Assistant to join our Building South Division to complement our existing Social Value team. Our work connects communities, builds a better future and transforms and maintains the places where we live, work and relax
About the role:
The main purpose of the role is to support the GRAHAM Regional Social Impact Business Partner (SIBP) in the delivery of project specific social value outcomes in the community across multiple projects including, but not limited to, employment & skills, engagement with schools and colleges and supporting local charities / community groups.
Given the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to travel regularly between relevant projects and must also be flexible to
occasionally attend events outside normal hours.
- To support the SIBP in the delivery of project based social impact commitments across multiple projects ensuring effective deliver
- Integrate with the project team(s) to add value to each project
- Work collaboratively with our clients and key local stakeholders to ensure that our community activities and strategies are developed/delivered to meet their target expectations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practice in conjunction with other team members and through engagement with external support organisations
- Participate wherever necessary, with internal and external specialism forums, supporting collaborative partnerships and steering groups
- Highlight activities to be showcased and shared as case studies and good news stories for internal and external promotion
- Desire and willingness to create positive impact through project social value outcomes in the communities where we operate
- Ability to communicate confidently across a wide range of stakeholders and end users both verbally and written
- Ability to record, monitor and analyse data
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Work well within a team and develop strong lasting relationships with third parties / clients
- Have a clean, current driving licence
Pension, Subsidised Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance Scheme, Car Allowance.
How to apply?
To apply please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/graham/displayjob.aspx?jobid=922