About the employer:
We are looking for residential childcare workers to join our new Children’s Home located in Nottingham.
Procure Care provides high standard care to children and young people with learning and developmental disabilities. We endeavour to create a homely nurturing environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people – enabling them to express their unique personalities, feel safe and enrich their lives. Our behaviour management techniques and plans are based on therapeutic approaches, MAPA and PACE model of care.
About the role:
To provide high quality, person-centred care recognising the potential of each Young Person and to promote and achieve their potential including working as part of a team.
To meet the individual care and support needs of Young People using the service in a way that promotes, dignity, privacy, safety and independence.
To ensure the effective use of resources in providing this care and support.
What we are looking for:
- You will, ideally, have already achieved a Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent or be excited and driven by the prospect of gaining a recognised qualification with full financial and practical support from us.
- You will hold a current driving license (Preferred but not essential).
- You will consider yourself to be a resilient and reliable individual who is able to remain calm in situations that may be challenging.
- Our young people are cared for on a 24 hour basis and you will be required to work some sleep-ins in order to support this.
Hours of work:
Cyclic pattern rota – shifts included: 6:30 – 14:30, 14:00-22:00, 9:30pm-7:00am
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Competitive rate of pay & progressive pay scale.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Additional Annual Leave for length of service.
- Blue Light Card which gives you access to more than 15,000 discounts from large national retailers to local businesses across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more.
- A thorough induction which to ensure you feel well supported.
- A great training system. We offer a fantastic range of learning opportunities throughout your career with us, including fully funded diplomas to ensure you are qualified and equip to carry out your role confidently.
- Regular supervisions to support your development.
- The opportunity to be progressed in a newly established company.
- An open and friendly environment.
- DBS cost coverage.
Salary: £10.50-£12.50 per hour
All COVID-19 precautions are in place currently, in line with the Government Guidelines.