4x Full-time, Permanent (37 hrs/week)
1x Full-time, Fixed term for up to 31st March 2024 (37 hrs/week)
The starting salary is £30,095 (Level One) rising to £31,895 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for part time workers).
About the employer:
Nottingham City Council is known for inclusivity and innovation, and we are continually working around the clock to deliver services for Nottingham’s citizens, visitors and investors.
Our aspiration is to make Nottingham a Great City, but to do this we need to be a Great Council, provide Great Services and recruit and develop a Great Workforce.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity to join our innovative and dynamic CAMHS team. The Practitioner posts will be in our community-based teams, working in partnership with social care, health and education agencies. The post holder will deliver direct therapeutic interventions for children and young people with a range of emotional and mental health difficulties to make a positive and important difference to our young people’s lives.
- Relevant professional qualification, Social work, nursing or teaching, Dipsw, CSS, CQSW, QTS, RMN, NVQ 4 or above in a relevant field.
- Direct experience as practitioner in childcare setting. Minimum 2 years experience.
- Knowledge and awareness regarding mental health problems and their impact on young people and their families.
- Ability to provide effective interventions, experience of facilitating group work, training and consultation.
- Knowledge and existing skills regarding a range of therapeutic interventions and their application to practice for a wide range of mental health presentations. Including a sound knowledge of theory and its application to evidence based practice.
We will value your contributions, promote flexible and modern ways of working, will double your monthly pension contributions, offer a very generous 25-32 days holiday package each year (exclusive of public bank holidays and dependent on length of service) and give you the option to purchase up to 28 days additional holiday tax-free!
For informal enquiries please contact Rebecca Green, Tel: 0115 8764000 Email: email@example.com
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
References may be sought prior to interview for safeguarding purposes. You will be advised once the application closing date has passed if this is required.