About the employer:
This role is supported by Rosekel Resourcing Ltd. Rosekel is a Direct Payment Support Service who endeavours to enable people to become employers of their carers. Rosekel will support you to select your own permanent contracts and build your hours of choice.
About the role:
This position is supporting an elderly lady in the Whitemoor area of Nottingham.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Your daily tasks with consist of personal care, meal preparation, general household tasks and assisting the lady to get ready for bed. The ideal candidate will have a kind and caring nature, motivation and be able to provide flexibility. You will be joining a team of personal assistants who deliver support across seven days a week.
Hours of work:
- Early Morning, days, evenings and night shifts required
- Weekends or a combination of the aforementioned as 24/7 care is required
- Possibility to tweak the working hours to suit both parties
- Provisions in place for a rota system to giving PA a varied work pattern
- Additional tasks may be required on occasions
Sleep in £80.95 per night.
Applicants must speak good English.
For further information and to apply, please contact our dedicated team on 0115 964 8210