About the role:
I am a disabled woman and full time wheelchair user. I enjoy meeting my friends, shopping, planting vegetables in my garden and watching TV.
I’m a bit wobbly at times, so I need the support of a hand to hold when I’m transferring from my wheelchair to an armchair or my car.
It can take me a bit longer to do things but I like to have choices to make my own decisions, with the support and patience of a brilliant PA. There is no heavy lifting.
I’m looking to employ someone who is caring, kind, trustworthy, flexible and reliable to join my small team of PA’s to support me with all activities of daily living.
- Female candidates only: due to the personal nature of the role
- Full UK driving licence to drive my car
- Over 25 years of age for my car insurance purposes
(Exempt under the Equality Act 2010)
Hours of work:
- Alternate weekends
- Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Sunday 9am to 2pm and 6pm to 8pm or 11am to 6pm
- I or 2 shifts a week 6pm to 8pm
- Also to cover holidays and sickness as other PA’s will cover for your shifts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
My ideal candidate will be willing to support me with personal care, dressing, household activities, such as preparing and cooking meals, washing dishes, laundry, ironing, shopping and general day to day jobs.
Experience or qualifications:
No experience necessary, except to have a genuine interest in supporting me.
Ring 07376 980 496 for more information.