About the employer:
Swissport Western Europe are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our East Midlands team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting part of the Swissport Cargo business in one of our busiest locations, to join a great team and to start your career in aviation.
About the role:
The role will involve providing coaching, support and guidance, in order to improve day-to-day performance and behaviour of the team. Flexible working on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays). You will be expected to ensure that you and all staff on shift within maintenance understand and operate to all Swissport procedural, Health, Safety and Security requirements at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Experience or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised qualification in Heavy goods or Plant vehicles
- Good leadership skill
- Good working knowledge of the applicable health and safety requirements
- Physically fit, able to work in a manual environment and repeatedly lift up to 32kg throughout a shift
- A full driving license
Employer address and postcode:
East Midlands Airport (EMA)
- £500 bonus on successful completion of 6 month probation period
- Opportunity to earn monthly allowances based on performance and attendance
Any questions about the role please contact us on 07929 726448 or email to email@example.com