Futures for Business are recruiting an Apprentice Business Administrator for Carlton Le Willows Academy
Carlton le Willows is a thriving and successful school committed to supporting the personal growth and academic success of all its students within a friendly, caring and respectful school community. Within our school you can expect your child to receive an excellent education in a safe and caring environment where every person is valued.
They are looking to appoint a Business Administration Apprentice to work within the data and exams team, managing a broad range of administrative tasks across the academy.
The successful candidate, whilst working for the Academy, will complete a worbased Level 2 Business Administration course with our Futures. The Apprenticeship is designed to equip participants with the fundamentals required to work in any office/business environment. The post holder will be supported by assessors who have gained many years of experience and who can truly support learners in developing the skills and knowledge required to develop a career.
The main duties are:
Data and Reports
- Provide office support for both existing employees and parents/carers.
- Support the academys use of administrative systems (currently including Bromcom and Go4Schools).
- Assist in setting up parents evenings and reports, liaising with teachers and parents/carers.
- Print/Prepare pupil progress reports for parents and prepare for distribution.
- Develop ICT skills and knowledge to support data administration across the academy.
- To record and input data onto our records system, being mindful of the, often, sensitive nature of the data being handled.
- To produce a portfolio of work to enable assessment of an Apprenticeship framework/standard, guided and supported by Academy staff.
- Attend staff meetings and INSET activities where relevant.
- Uphold and actively support the academys policies and procedures.
- Be aware of GDPR and other legislation to ensure confidentiality of records and information if maintained.
- Responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of our children and young people. A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check is required for this post.
- Undertake any other duties which might be reasonably regarded as within the responsibilities of the post, subject to the proviso that any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 5 GCSEs A*-C including maths and English (or equivalent)
- Willingness to undertake a Level 3 Business Administration course
- Experience of using Microsoft
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess good planning and organisational skills
- Be flexible
- Excellent communication skill both oral and written
- Demonstrate self development
- Willingness and ability to learn new systems and skills
- Work well in a team
- Awareness of safeguarding and child protection regulations, to ensure the protection and wellbeing of the students
If you are interested in this role, please click on Apply Now