|Employer||Ascot House Residential Home|
|Salary||Age related National Minimum Wage (18-20: £6.45, 21-24: £8.20, 25+: £8.72)|
|Hours||Full Time and Flexiable|
Are you a caring person who likes bringing smiles to people’s faces? Would you like to join a passionate team of carers who spend every day making a difference to our elderly residents’ lives?
ny related experience, whether personal or professional, would be beneficial but is not essential as training and on-the-job support will be provided.
Duties will include:
• Undertaking personal care of the residents
• Helping at meal times
• Interacting with residents
• Supporting with social activities
• Helping with planning and going on day trips
• Basic cleaning on a daily basis
• Ensuring that all daily relevant documentation is completed and accurate
• Ensuring all policies and procedures allocated to the home are followed
• Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are being met
Enhanced DBS Checks will be required for this post – arrangements for this to be discussed upon application.
Please be aware that this vacancy is being supported under the Nottingham Jobs Fund and applications can only be accepted from the following clients:
For further enquiries and to apply, please send your CV and a Covering Letter by email to email@example.com
Please ensure you include a contact telephone number so Ascot House can call for an informal chat/interview regarding the role.