|Employer|| Advanex Europe Ltd
Southwell, NG18 5BH
|Salary||£187.50 per week|
|Hours||37.5 per week (9am till 5.30pm)|
Advanex Europe Ltd is the European Headquarters of the Advanex Group, a global corporation specialising in precision engineering solutions. We specialise in metal and plastic components, springs and assemblies. Supplying a diverse range of markets from agriculture and automotive through to medical and aerospace.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation as Apprentice Machine Setter. If you have the right attitude the company will invest in you as an individual to ensure you progress.
To set and operate designated equipment and machinery to manufacture product in line with Quality specifications and in accordance with the Production schedule.
To assist and provide technical support for the continuous improvement and development of manufacturing processes
• Set up run and operate machines to manufacture product, to our quality specification… eg Punch crush / TCR Tanged / Tangless Coiling machines
• Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly and meets company procedures, then run multiple machines.
• Monitor and accurately record production Quality in line with company procedures.
• Support the company to fulfil customer requirements.
• Be disciplined and comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
• Measure components, including use of dedicated Measurlink software
• Perform coil changes and maintain machines and ancillary equipment in line with procedures.
• Adjust/replace tooling, or if possible, refurbish.
• Use the EFACS system in order to print works orders or ‘query the system’ and book in/out tooling.
• Provide quality product within customer specification.
• Work to engineering drawings.
• Preparation of material reels.
• Be able to problem solve fault find when issues occur and go through a process.
• Be able to follow instructions and demonstrate the right amount of attention to detail.
• Communicate with your colleagues and mentors and show a respectful attitude, demonstrate listening skills, and other integrating with others.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
(vacancy uploaded by Dal Singh)