We are a migrant-run charity, with many years of successfully supporting refugees and migrants in Nottingham to achieve their goals of education, training and employment. We work with many partner organisations.
What Can We Help With?
We will work with 16 to 24 year olds to create an individualised plan to meet your needs. We will help you to achieve your goals through our own training programmes and by signposting you to other opportunities.
We will have an initial meeting to discuss the support that you would like in order to meet your goals. We can help you to overcome barriers that may be preventing you to find employment, such as housing problems – this may include signposting to other organisations. We can support you with finding apprenticeship opportunities, or help you to retrain or convert your exisiting skills or qualifications.
We offer support with courses and topics such as:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (or, ESOL) Classes
- IT Skills Training – from the basics of using a keyboard, or doing an internet search, to more advanced skills such as using a spreadsheet or creating posters.
- Employability Skills – from a qualified, experienced employment advisor. This includes:
- CV writing
- Developing your confidence
- Filling in application forms
- Interview skills
- Identifying volunteering or work experience placements.
- Access to experienced peer mentors
- Call: 0115 979 0015, or on mobile: 07946 283606 // 07946 724895
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media:
- Website: www.belongnottingham.co.uk
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund.