Qdos Understands Adult Learning and Skills
The QdosTraining course will give you the skills, qualifications and support that you need to enable you to apply for the jobs that you want!
• Gain the skills that Employers are looking for
• Childcare friendly hours
• Two week course incorporating full job search support
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THE FOLLOWING:
• Business Administration Level 2 Certificate
• Digital Employability Certificate
• Personal Development & Employability Certificate
• Equality and Diversity Level 2
• Risk Assessment within the workplace Level 2
Next Start Date; 24th June, 10am – 1pm @ Crab Tree Farm Community Centre
Inductions run every fortnight, so if you can’t make it this week, be sure to come and see us another time.
The Course will run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will run from 10am - 2:30pm and this is where they will gain the level 2 certificate in business admin.
The following week will then be Tuesday - Thursday in which we will look at live vacancies, interviewing techniques, cv building, etc.
Inductions run every Monday, so if you can’t make it this week, be sure to come and see us next week!
In order to gain access to the following training opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course
If you are interested in attending, please call or e-mail Cory:
Tel: 0116 204 4170 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org