Extra Help Care is a small vibrant growing provider of home care, providing individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home.
This role involves providing support to citizens within their own home can be challenging yet rewarding and fulfilling role – helping someone with much needed day-to-day living tasks such as assistance such as personal care, medications, meal preparation and emotional well-being whilst promoting and encouraging autonomy and independence.
This role might involve
- supporting people with social and physical activities
- booking and going with people to appointments
- helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- supporting people with eating and drinking
- possibly helping with medication.
- Domestic chores, such as hoovering and mopping floors, dusting and washing dishes and etc
Ability to communicate in English; reading, writing and spoken
Must have good teamworking skills.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your workload
- Must have good listening and communication skills
- Must have the ability to understand and follow policies and procedures of Extra Help Care
- Must have good writing skills to fill in care plans.
- It is not essential to have any qualifications, but you must be caring and compassionate and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
- It is essential but not a necessity to have working experience in a similar role or with vulnerable adults,
What we offer you
- Rate of pay up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience - those with car will receive £9.20 plus mileage
- Monthly pay
- Flexible working hours; Monday to Sunday and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Free DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Able to provide two satisfactory reference
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our citizens location