|Employer||verified_user Nottingham City Council's Private Care Providers|
|Salary||Variable depending on the provider|
Nottingham City Council's Private Care Providers in the city are currently recruiting for Care Workers to support our elderly and most vulnerable people.
Care work is available across a number of employers and pay, terms and conditions will vary depending on which employer needs to recruit to Care Workers.
These roles seek to provide safe and appropriate personalised care and support to citizens in a way that that maintains their dignity, maximises independence and gives them choice and control over the way their care is provided. You may be required to work in any area of Social Care, in the person’s home, the community or within a residential care home and to be prepared to work with people with different and varying needs.
• You will be caring, friendly and willing to look after our most vulnerable people – many who need a smiling and caring face to brighten their day and help them with some care tasks.
• You will need to be available to work between Monday to Sunday, and sometimes overnight in a residential setting
• These roles will involve personal care, as well as talking to people, getting people in and out of bed, cooking light meals, and prompting or administering medication
• We will provide training so you don't need experience - just a desire to care for others.
• Some employers across the partnership will pay for a DBS check
• All employers will provide full PPE as prescribed by the Government’s guidelines
• Care workers are classed as Key Workers and your children will be eligible for a school place during your shifts, although the guidance is that children stay at home where possible to protect our frontline workers.
To find out more and apply for these roles, please click "Apply Now" below: