What is WAY2WORK?
W2W is a free programme supporting individuals as they look towards employment.
We offer a one to one service aimed to build confidence and help people move forward. At present the programme is via phone call or email.
W2W is a long term programme where people have the chance to engage with other participants and build friend-ships with like-minded people.
How we can help:
- Health and wellbeing
- Free training including IT from the basics
- Finding voluntary work experience
- Improve self confidence
- Provide interview skills and mock interviews
- Career planning, matching skills and qualities
- Help with creating or updating a CV/cover letter
- Search for jobs and completing application forms
Who can enrol?
Anyone over the age of 16, unemployed or on zero hours contract and not on another ESF programme. W2W is part funded by Nottingham City Council and ESF.
Who do I contact?
Call Nina at Community Action on 07931 554947 or email
Way2Work is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).