We’re based in St Ann’s and work one-to-one with young people aged 16 to 24, supporting them to access training, work experience and advice with the end goal of helping them find jobs, and start successful careers.
Community Recording Studios (CRS) is a centre for creative expression, including music production, photography, video and vocal performance. It’s also a great place to get the support you need if you are unemployed and looking for training, apprenticeships, work experience, volunteering or a job.
What Can We Help With?
At Community Recording Studios, you can get regular one-to-one support, CV and job application advice and help to prepare for interviews.
We can offer:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
- Call: 07921 845 763
- Email: email@example.com
- Find us online: www.crsstudionotts.co.uk
- In-person: Community Recording Studios, Lowdham Street, St.Anns, Nottingham NG3 2DP
Read some of our success stories at jobs-blog.com
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).