|Hours||Daytime, evening and weekend hours available|
Archangel are currently recruiting for Community Support Workers based in the Nottingham area, helping adults with mental health and learning disabilities to live independently.
Archangel Enterprises are currently recruiting for community support workers based in the Nottingham area. (all If you would like to be part of a dynamic, innovative company then we would love to hear from you. At Archangel we ensure that our customers are supported to live a fulfilled life making the most of their capacity and potential. Dignity in care is encouraged at all times promoting privacy, choice, inclusion, control and customer rights.
We need our support workers to build positive relationships with vulnerable adults to enhance their independence. You will be working in the community so travelling by car or public transport is required. However, the daily travelling is kept to a minimum.
Successful candidates will receive:
· Enrolment on the QCF Health and Social Care which is fully funded.
· Job specific online training
· £59 charge for the DBS check reimbursed following completion of 150 hours support
· Usual benefits regarding sick pay and holiday entitlement apply.
We are looking for:
· Ability to build positive professional relationships with service users and colleagues in a team
· As a support worker you will be someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail
· Good judgement and a sense of responsibility with limited supervision
· Experience of working with people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities would be valuable but not essential for the role
Location: Nottingham (all within a 6 mile radius of the city)