About this Event
By completing the online Level 1 and 2 Working in Retail course you will be able to gain new skills that can support you towards a career in retail.
As a learner you will go through bite sized chucks of learning over 10 days (Monday to Friday for 2 weeks)
Starts Monday the 14th of September
You will work with a dedicated Tutor on calls and via email.
They will set you assignments and will ask you to return the work each day. You will be sent feedback each day and you can also request a video call for one to one tutoring and support.
This is an overview of the course: (Retail, Wellbeing, Equality & Diversity)
* Certificate in the Principles of Maintaining Personal Well-being at Work
* Award in Introduction to Employment in Retail
* Understanding Security and loss prevention in a retail business
* Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
* Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
* Award in Equality & Diversity
Learners need to be 19+ and unemployed or earning less than £16,000pa with access to a an email account, a tablet or laptop with internet connection. You must also have lived in the EU for 3 years to be eligible for funding.
Follow this link - Free Online Accredited Level 1 & 2 Retail Training Course
Once you have registered you will be contacted within 5 days by one of our representatives to arrange your full enrolment onto the course.