Simpson York a construction company is hosting events every Wednesday to support candidates that are interested in a career in Construction.
With so many ways to enter a career in construction, it can be difficult to know where to start!
We are pleased to be able to offer advice to people interested in finding out more about working in the construction industry.
This may be for:
- School leavers interested in Apprenticeships or Graduate Schemes
- Unemployed people looking for advice on finding opportunities and the skills/attributes employers are looking for
- Career Switchers seeking to understand where their transferable skills may fit with construction careers
We can offer advice regarding:
- What roles may fit with your skills, experience and aspirations
- Where to look for opportunities and vacancies
- How to format your CV and application
- Preparation for interview
- We are also able to sign post you to support, advice and guidance available from other businesses/agencies.
We have a number of slots available on Wednesday afternoons to cover any of the above areas of advice. This will be either on line of over the phone with Construction HR and Recruitment and Training professionals.
To book an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are limited appointment available.
SIMPSON are committed to giving back to the communities in which we work. With the current Covid19 restrictions we are unable to come out into the community to speak in schools and DWP centres. We are therefore offering these free advice appointments in support of the local community, DWP and Gedling Borough Council.