Derby Employment Hub is here to provide the support and advice you need to get into work. Through one-to-one personal coaching, we can help support you on your employment journey. We provide one-to-one intensive employment support to anyone struggling to find employment, especially individuals facing personal and economic barriers.
We have a variety of services to support your job search, including:
- Activity planning – setting goals and developing your CV
- Targeted job search and online application support
- Interview preparation – research and interview skills
- Volunteering, work experience and placement opportunities to improve confidence and work readiness
- Exploring apprenticeships
- Support and advice with self-employment
- Support for Skills Development – accessing English, Maths and Digital Skills, short courses and language skills (English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL)
- residents of Derby
- who are aged 16 or above
- are not in any form of paid employment.
Call 01332 640990 or Text 07917 551 621
Way2Work is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).