|Employer||Atomic Multimedia Consultants Ltd|
|Hours||Monday - Friday, hours TBC - Total hours per week: 37.50|
|Contract||Fixed term - 15 Months|
|Role||Digital Marketing Apprentice|
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Are you ambitious and dedicated to progressing with a well-established company? Then Atomic media are waiting for you to join their busy team.
About the employer:
AtomicMedia is an experienced, ambitious team of developers, designers and problem solvers. With a focus on the end user and strong UX and UI principles, we deliver industry-leading mobile apps that your audience will love.
Whether you want to engage your teams or reach out to new customers, we provide user-friendly but powerful solutions that get results and ensure a solid brand experience.
Atomic Multimedia Consultants Ltd - https://www.atomicmedia.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic
What you can expect day-to-day in this job role:
- Opportunity to contribute ideas for creative content and marketing activities across both in-house and client projects
- Using WordPress to update and edit websites
- Using design software to develop concepts and ideas - i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Using Excel and Google Sheets to manage product data and uploads
- Helping out with general duties to support the team
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Creating social media posts
- Researching and developing effective link building campaigns
- Work with SEO to optimise traffic to our websites
- Advanced Level 3 (A level)
- Strong creative digital skills, i.e. photography, videography
- Excellent writing skills for blogs, updating website, social media
- A good knowledge of IT, Digital Media and technology in general
- Close attention to detail
- Passionate about Digital Media
- An interest in IT and Technology
- Hard working, trustworthy and conscientious
- Confidence to vocalise ideas
- GCSE's in English and maths Grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent.
To apply please click on the link below and go direct to Find an Apprenticeship.gov:
Vacancy added by DS for Babington Training