We are based in Carrington (in Nottingham), and our employability programme aims to build up the confidence and skills of the unemployed, young, and the people who are hard-to-engage so that they are not only better equipped to enter the workplace, but also feel better equipped. This is the most important part of what we do and where all our profits are reinvested.
What Can We Help With?
Our programme focuses on confidence-building, exploring self-identity and developing skills that ethical employers will recognise and appreciate. We work with young, and often vulnerable, unemployed people living in Nottingham who might want to feel excited about their future again.
We can offer:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
- Call: 0115 847 1018
- Online: www.dtdltd.co.uk
- In-person: Double T, The Coach House, 59 Sherbrooke Road, Nottingham NG5 2BE
Read some of our success stories at jobs-blog.com.
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).