We are passionate about supporting individuals who may be disadvantaged, have barriers, including health, and individuals who haven’t benefitted from work for a while, to achieve their goals.
The Chamber offers a tailored range of support from its bases in Nottingham, Mansfield, Chesterfield and the High Peak, which can include:
- Confidential advice and guidance service tailored to your needs
- Professional CV and cover letter support
- Individual financial planning and budgeting advice
- Basic skills, digital skills and functional English
- Self -Employment Support
- Mastering your mindset through Health and Wellbeing management and coaching
- Work Experience and work trials
- Access to vacancies, apprenticeships and employers
- Ongoing in work support
If you are interested in discussing how we can help you, please speak to our friendly and supportive Employment Services Team on 0333 320 0333 (option 6) or email email@example.com.
Way2Work is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).