Delivered by qualified Careers Advisers, this interactive, 90 minute digital session is designed to give you an overview on all things CV related, including:
- What information to include
- How to tailor your CV to different jobs
- Feedback from employers on what they look for
- The importance of including an engaging cover letter
- The process your CV goes through once you click 'send' on a job site
- An introduction to tools and resources available for you to use to aid your CV writing and career planning
The National Careers Service is a free, impartial and confidential service which provides information, advice and guidance to help you find work and progress in your career. We can support people at any stage in their career.
In order to attend this free CV workshop, you need to be living in the East Midlands and need to register with the National Careers Service. Please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: https://www.futuresforyou.com/signup/. Once registered, one of our Advisers will be in touch, by email, to send a link to access the workshop (this will be the day before the session). Do check your junk email folder as our emails can sometimes be sent there in error.
Our Careers Advisers look forward to virtually meeting you and welcoming you to this online session.
Interested in applying? Click HERE!