The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) establishes a standard for everyone who uses a computer, in either a professional or a personal capacity.
Attend this Information Day to find out more about the course available.
Being one of the most widely recognised qualifications by employers learners will gain a chance to upskill themselves in:
- IT Fundamentals
- Word Processing using Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
Upon successful completion, all learners will gain a Level 2 qualification certificated through the British Computer Society. This is an ideal opportunity for any person who wishes to upskill themselves through a flexible approach to learning which blends both classroom and home based activities.
The course will be run from our Futures Nottingham centre and will be delivered for 3 days a week for 6 weeks and this will take place on a Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please note that interested learners MUST have a basic working knowledge of computers and IT in order to begin this course. All potential learners will be asked to complete an IT assessment before coming onto the course.
In order to gain access to this training opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course
If you are interested in attending the Information Day, please call our referral line at:
- 0115 941 2027 or 0845 266 9799 (non geographical)
Or email our team on: