We are a community interest company which was set up in 2016, and we work with young people (aged 16-24) on the Nottingham Works 4 You project. We can work with you on either a one-to-one or group basis, exploring things like self-identity and personal strengths so you not only grow in confidence, but also feel "workplace ready".
What Can We Help With?
We can support all of your employment needs. We are a small, experienced and caring team which will support you on your next step into work, training, education or voluntary placement. We will work to find the right support and path for you as an individual.
We can offer you the following:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
- Volunteering experience
- In-house learning
- Call Jo Rice on: 07305056424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us online: www.evolvenottingham.com
- Follow us on:
- In-person: Strelley Social Club, Helston Drive, Nottingham, NG8 6JZ
Please feel free to drop in at the office during our opening-hours to have a chat with one of our employment advisers!
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund.