Executive Cleaners and Property Maintenance Services LTD are a company based in the heart of Nottingham which has recently been established to provide cleaning and commercial maintenance services to various businesses across the city including companies such as David Lloyd fitness clubs as well as many others.
Futures have agreed to help with their recruitment by giving members of the local community a chance to upskill themselves and prepare them for the roles available before having a guaranteed interview.
To help with sourcing suitable candidates, Futures will support Executive Cleaners and Property Maintenance Services LTD in helping to recruit candidates for full time cleaning positions in Nottingham at various contracted locations. All positions are considered full time and permanent and will be primarily based at one location but may be required to transfer between contracts as and when needed for business needs.
All candidates once appointed will enter into a 6 month probationary period where they will be paid National Minimum Wage (NMW), but this will be set at the level for those over 25 (£8.21) and will then rise substantially once the probation period has deemed to be successful. All candidates will be provided with full training on all equipment and a suitable uniform to represent themselves and the company.
Through this Futures training, candidates will be put through a dedicated Customer Service programme, which will help them to develop the personal skills and attributes needed to work effectively for Executive Cleaners and Property Maintenance Services LTD. With a supportive tutor on hand to guide them through the process, candidates will learn a variety of skills including, but not limited to:
• Handling questions and giving advice to customers in a face to face environment
• Create a good impression to customers
• Deal with queries, requests and complaints
• “Going above and beyond” to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
Once completed, all candidates will be given a chance to have a guaranteed interview with Executive Cleaners and Property Maintenance Services LTD for a position of Industrial Cleaner. The course itself will last for 12 days and be based over a 3 week period.
25th to 29th Nov 2019
03rd to 06th Dec 2019
09th to 12th Dec 2019
At the end of the course, all learners will gain the following fully accredited qualifications:
• Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service (City & Guilds)
• Level 1 Certificate in Employability (City & Guilds)
• COSHH and Level 1 in Health and Safety (Virtual College)
These certificates can then be added to the customers CV and used to apply for further training and development or employment opportunities if so needed.
In order to gain access to this training opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
• Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
• Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
• OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please contact us for further details for further information on immigration status
If you are interested in attending the Information session on the 20th or want to discuss the course, please contact: