We work with young people aged 18 to 24 in the Nottingham City area in partnership with the Nottingham Works 4 You project. We offer these individuals support to access warehouse skill training, real work experience and advice with the end goal of helping them find jobs and start a successful careers.
What Can We Help With?
If you are looking for a career in logistics and warehousing, our highly-qualified, experienced and caring employment team will support you on your next steps into work, training or education; supported by supervised placements in our Nottingham warehouse. We’ll give you the advice, guidance and the valuable experience that you need to move into the sector and find the right path for you.
Our employability programme is run out of our FareShare warehouse on the Lenton Lane Industrial Estate, Nottingham.
We can offer:
- On-site training and practical work experiences (up to 16 hours per week)
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- “Real world” work experience in our busy warehouse
- Call: 0751 257 0573
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us online: www.faresharemidlands.org.uk
- Follow us on:
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund.