If you are looking to improve your Reading, Written english and Mathematics skills this course is the one for you.
By doing this course, this can open up other possabilities with PeoplePlus such as access to our Retail, Hospitality or Security Route ways.
What you will learn:
• Reading and writing
• Letter writing
• Every day English skills
• 4 Rules of Maths
• Charts & Graphs
• Fractions, percentages and decimals
• Measurements and weights
The next courses will be running from:
Maths - 2nd March to 13th March from 9.30am to 4pm.
English - 17th March to 31st March from 9.30am to 4pm.
• Over the age of 19 on the 31st August the previous year
• On JSA / ESA / UC Benefits
• Have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years or more
• Not completed this course before with another provider
To reserve a space on the next Functional Skills course please contact either:
Richard Hardy on 0330 123 2837 or e-mail Richard.email@example.com
Carlo Dicicco on 0330 123 2837 or e-mail Carlo.Dicicco@peopleplus.co.uk