Futures for You are based in Nottingham City Centre, and provide a wide range of support options for young people.
What Can We Help With?
Intensive Careers Support is for 16 and 17 year-olds who have no further education, training or job to move into after finishing their GCSEs. We’re here to help them to overcome any barriers which are stopping them getting into education or employment as well as completing job applications and preparing for interviews.
Disability Employment Support / Supported Internships – Futures can support 16 to 24 year olds who have special education needs or disabilities. Our team of friendly and experienced Employment Coaches will provide support to find meaningful work experience and to move people into sustainable jobs with the right support. Our trained staff also work with local employers to create job roles which match the abilities of young people with additional needs, to ensure that they have positive and sustainable employment opportunities.
We can offer:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
Contact Futures for You by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: www.futuresforyou.com
- In-person: Futures Nottingham, 57 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6GE
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).