|Employer||verified_user Klasix Textile Screenprint Ltd
Balham House High chuch street, New Basfordm Nottingham, NG7 7JP
|Salary||Negotiable (depending on experience)|
|Hours||Monday to Friday - 9am till 5pm|
|Role||Embroidery Machine Operator|
Klasix, a family run business has been established for nearly 20 years. It has come a long way in that time. Our passion and commitment to providing an excellent professional service is unrivalled by our competitors. Our in house artwork and skilled screen printing teams are dedicated to offering fast turnaround, outstanding quality of product and value for money service. Our customer portfolio includes PLC and corporate companies, promotional companies, universities, colleges, small enterprises and e-commerce businesses, as well as individuals requiring small volumes for stag and hen nights.
We have full-time vacancy for an Garment Embroidery Assistant here at our 7500 sq ft premises in Nottingham.
We are a leading supplier to the promotional, educational and retail market and have been established since 1996.
Experience is essential and further training can be given as required.
The ideal candidate would have a friendly disposition, be computer literate, organised, with a keen eye for detail and be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Nottingham Based Garment Print and Embroidery company has a vacancy for suitable candidate for the role of garment embroidery assistant.
Succesful candidates will be required to perform the following tasks:
1. Check customer stock quantities as per purchase order
2. Select fabric backing suitable for the size of the embroidery design.
3. Feed the garments onto the embroidery frames
4. Thread cotton colours as required for the design to be embroidered
5. Attach the frames to the embroidery machine ready to commence production.
6. Manage the production on the machines and check quality.
7. Remove garments from the machine and frames once the design is complete
8. Remove backing from the garment.
9. Fold and bag garments ready for despatch.
GCSE English and Maths essential
Hours of work 9 - 5
Monday to Friday
Salary negotiable based on experience
Immediate start available
The position is full-time and permanent and there can be a little flexibility with hours.
Overtime will be available at peak times.
If you feel you posses the qualities that we require then we would love to hear from you.
If you require more information, please get in touch with David or Jenny on 0115 9700309
If you feel you are suitable for the position please do get in touch with Nottingham Jobs, follow the instruction on the Apply Now tab.