|Employer||verified_user Klasix Textile Screenprint Ltd
BALHAM HOUSE HIGHCHURCH ST NEW BASFORD NOTTINGHAM NG7 7JP
|Hours||Monday to Friday 9-5|
The Kickstart Scheme is the creation of new 6-month job placements for young people (aged 16-24-years-old) who are currently on universal credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. To apply you must speak to your work coach.
Suitable candidate for the role of garment screen printer will be required to perform the following duties.
1. mix the plastisol inks to match the required pantone
colours as specified by customer purchase order.
2. load prepared screens to the automatic print machine in preparation for the alignment of the image.
3. adjust the screen within the carousel to align the image exactly.
4. fill the screens with the required inks.
5. load or unload the garments onto the printing boards.
6. set and run the automatic machines for printing.
7. adjust the clarity, colour and texture of the print by adjusting the settings on the print machine.
8. candidates will be required to follow instructions as written on the customer order therefore good knowledge of english and maths essential.
9. check quantities and ratios printed as per order.
To apply please click on the "apply now" button and register your interest.