Are you aged 18-30? Not in full time education, employment, or training?
Tuesday 20th - Friday 23rd April
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands are offering FREE ONLINE employability training and access to LIVE VACANCIES, Jobs are available in DOMICILARY CARE and RESIDENTIAL CARE. You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities
- Learning the values, skills and attitudes for a health and social care job.
- Online CV support and interview practice
- Speed interviews for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support
This program does not impact your benefits
Interested? Limited places available
Register your interest today: Text GSA2004 with your name to Alice on 07484532251 or Email: Enquiries.H&SC@princes-trust.org.uk
Locations of vacacnies: Lincolnshire: Friskerton, Bardney, Dorrington, Ruskington, Stallingborough, Stamford,
Market Deeping, Bourne, Norton Disney
Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire: Nottingham City, Sherwood, Worksop, Carlton, Retford, Ravenshead,
Mansfield Woodhouse, Heanor