Are you aged 16 - 30? Looking for work?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with Greene King, are running a 3 week Get into Hospitality programme where you could meet new people, learn new skills and gain valuable work experience in pubs across Nottingham.
- Gain a Greene King Certificate 1 which enables you to work in a Greene King venue
- Gain a Food Hygiene certificate level 2
- Develop effective teamwork and communication skills
- Improve your employability and interview skills
- Get 6 months support after the programme to help you move into further training or employment
Travel expenses will be provided for the duration of the programme. Benefits will not be affected
Please note we are looking for young people who are committed and work ready. This is a great opportunity that could lead to employment, so please contact us asap if you are interested.
The taster day for this opportunity is 19th June 2019
The programme will run from 24th June to 12th July 2019.
To join the course or find out more:
Apply online: www.princes-trust.org.uk
Call for free on 0800 842 842
Or contact Tania Brown on 07483 431624 or firstname.lastname@example.org