Are you 16-25? Unemployed and interested in a career in Retail?
Programme start date 28th January – 22nd February 2019. Placements will be in Nottingham City Centre, Netherfield, West Bridgford, & Chilwell.
The Taster Day will be in Nottingham City Centre, location to be confirmed, and will be held on Tuesday 22nd January 2019. Candidates must attend this to be able to get a place on the programme.
Meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining work experience within one of M & S stores and potential to move into a paid role on completion of the placement
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- All training provided, including a work placement in an M & S store
- Travel expenses paid and lunch provided while on programme
- Uniform provided
- Doesn't affect your benefits
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
Who is eligible?
- UK residents aged 16 – 25 who are
- Motivated and interested in Retail, and committed to completing the four week, full time work routine.
- Able to travel to the programme (travel costs are covered)
- There are some restrictions on eligibility regarding previous offending behaviour. This includes no theft or fraud, other offending behaviour to be looked at on a case by case basis.
To join the course or find out more:
Apply online www.princes-trust.org
Text 'Call me' to 07983 385 418
Call for free on 0800 842 842