Are you aged 16-30? Not in education, employment, or training?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands, are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
Programme: Tuesday 26th May – Thursday 28th May 2020
Location: Microsoft Teams
Taster Session: Thursday 21st May 2020
You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care, including possible roles and responsibilities
- Learning the values, skills and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
- Online CV support and interview advice
- A speed interview for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support if wanted
- And it doesn't affect your benefits!
There are limited spaces available so register your interest now by emailing: email@example.com.
To find out more call for free on 07940 284 192 or 0116 2550400
Courses are online using Microsoft Teams app, we will get in touch with details after you register your interest.