Online Taster Session – Friday 11th December
The Taster session offers young people a glimpse of what the programme offers and an opportunity to engage with Prince’s Trust staff members to discuss their career aspirations.
14th December - 18th December - 10am - 1pm
- Learn from industry experts
- Develop skills using digital tools and Apps
- Explore digital Tattoos and your digital footprint
- Learn how to use 3D and CAD software
- Create your own website with Weebly
- Mentoring Support to help you find and apply for jobs
Please note – ideally you will need access to two devices i.e. laptop/tablet and a smart phone to participate in the programme.
Open to young people, 16-30, not in full time work, training or education in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
If you have any questions or are interested in this programme then please do get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07904 213 641.