The Prince’s Trust and Nottingham Forest FC are offering a FREE one week training course which gives you a fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging and new environment.
If you are aged 16-30 and unemployed you can apply to join the programme where you will:
- Learn coaching and leadership skills from a professional club
- Gain a Level 1 Junior Football Leader qualification
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding week improving your teamwork, communication skills and confidence
- Gain certificates and references upon completion
- Receive three months support after the programme to help you move into education, training or employment
Taster session: 7th August 2019
The programme runs from 12th – 16th August 2019
The programme is Mon – Fri 10am – 15:30pm and anyone interested must be able to commit to all 5 days.
Lunch will be provided and travel reimbursed.
Convictions will be looked at on a case by case basis.
To join the course or to find out more:
Call: Tania Brown T: 07483 431624
Text: “Football” to T: 07483 431624