The Prince’s Trust and Derby County Community Trust are offering a FREE one-week training course which gives you a fantastic opportunity to work in a challenging and new environment.
If you are aged 16-25 and unemployed you can apply to join the programme where you will:
- Learn coaching and leadership skills from a professional club
- Gain a Level 1 Junior Football Leadership qualification
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding week improving your teamwork, communication skills and confidence.
- Gain certificates and references upon completion
- Receive three months support after the programme to help you move into education, training or employment.
Taster session: 20th November
The programme runs from 25th - 29th November
The programme is based in Derby, however we pay reasonable travel expenses so are able to support young people from Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas to attend the programme if they are interested and able to travel to Pride Park Stadium on public transport.
To join the course or to find out more:
Call: Tania Brown : 07483 431624
Search: ‘Prince’s Trust’ for more information
Or call for free: 0800 842 842