Community Integrated Care is one of the UK’s largest health and social care charities. We work in the community, enriching the lives of people with many different care needs. It is exciting and rewarding work, and we are full of passion for what we do.
Since the early days, we have grown to provide many innovative and bespoke care services to thousands of people across England and Scotland. Whether we are exploring new assistive technology, making service improvements or finding better ways of working, we never stand still.
Community Integrated Care came into being in 1988. We were one of the pioneers of the ‘Care in the Community Agenda,’ which set out to support often-institutionalised people leaving long-stay hospitals. Our goal today is the same as it was back then: to help others lead better, fuller lives in the community through high quality care services.
At the end of the course, all learners will gain fully accredited qualifications through City and Guilds:
- Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings
These certificates can then be added to your CV and used to apply for further training and development employment opportunities.
The course itself will last for 10 days based over a 2 week period with training each day taking place between the hours of 09:30 and 16:00.
Enrolment and Information day - 13/10/21.
Course Health and Social Care and Employability skills 18/10/21 to 29/10/21
In order to gain access to the following PET opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2021)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR Must be earning under £17,374.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please contact us for further details for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
If you are interested in attending, please send an email with your contact details of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the subject line reads ‘Community Integrated Care’