|Employer||Prudent Care Solutions Limited|
|Salary||National Minimum Wage - age dependent|
|Hours||Day Shifts, Nights Shifts and Weekend available|
|Role||Health Care Assistant|
Prudent Care Solutions strives to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we care for, as well as to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. We are keen to support and develop our staff through a clear career pathway.
At Prudent care Solutions Limited we are currently looking to recruit flexible, motivatedand proactive Health Care Assistant who are passionate about providing an outstanding level of care and going the extra mile for our service users. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you are able to showcase your high level of patient care, as well as your strong team work ethic, this is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate added value.
What we’d like from you:
Key responsibilities include:
• To promote a positive service user experience throughout their stay through proactive listeningbeing responsive to issues raised and through resolving issues and concerns raised by service users with colleagues and senior members of the team.
• To be responsible for maintaining and conducting oneself in a professional manner towards service users, carers, colleagues and other agencies, at all times.
• To participate in working collaboratively with other services and external agencies to provide seamless care for service users.
• To observe and report to a registered member of the team, any changes which may indicate an alteration in the general well being and safety of a service user. This would include observations around the service user’s presentation, behaviour, mood and verbal content.
• To provide service users with personal care, where and when required, and demonstrate empathy, dignity, respect and compassion at all times.
• To understand the importance of the relatives/carers contribution to care and conversing with the service users and their relatives/carers, establishing their needs and assisting them as necessary.
What we offer;
We are committed to building a diverse environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity of expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
Does it sound like what you have been looking for? What are you waiting for – apply now or call for an informal chat about the role or for further information.
Press apply now for more details