Hillarys Blinds are recruiting for Business Generation Associates. Attend an Information session to find out how this training can support you into this job.
Course start date: 19th November 2019 – 4th December 2019 (11 days)
• The Information Day will include Maths/English assessment/ Data Entry test/ Listening, spelling test.
The course will prepare candidates for work within a customer facing environment:
• Working in customer service environment.
• Job roles and career progression
• Dealing with customers to meet their needs
• Interview skills/ CV building/applying for jobs/building relationships with colleagues.
• L1 Introduction to Customer Service Qualification
• L1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
To be eligible learners should:
• Be aged 19 before the 31st August 2019,
• Be unemployed and claiming out of work benefits*. Or be Employed and earning under £16,009.50.
• Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than three years,
• Or be aged 16+ and unemployed, NEET or inactive (with a home address in Derbys. or Notts).
• be working to at least Entry 3 in Literacy (assessed on selection day)
About the jobs available:
Business Generation Associates £8.87 PH., Colwick. Nottm.
Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
Handle inbound outbound calls including online appointment requests from customers.
The Information sessions are at 10am or 1pm.
To Apply to attend please contact your DWP Work Coach. If you are not a DWP client, please call Doreen in the Nottingham Jobs team on 0115 8792109.