Improve: Wellbeing and skills - reach your potential
“Feelings of Wellbeing are fundamental to the overall health of an individual, enabling them to successfully overcome difficulties and achieve what they want out of life.”
Delivered by qualified Careers Advisers, this interactive, free, 2 hour digital workshop focuses on personal development, goal setting and provides advice on how to reach your potential. During this workshop we will look at:
• The importance of wellbeing and simple steps that can help to improve and maintain health and happiness
• Identifying individual skills and qualities and explore why positive self-awareness is important in life and work
• The benefits of learning new skills, including information on free training opportunities currently available to adult learners
• What skills and training are in demand now and are likely to be in the future
• How to choose future careers that will suit your values, strengths and health situation
• Local connections: advice on additional support to help with health and employment needs
If you are looking for work, considering a career change, wanting to explore some free training or looking to improve your wellbeing, there is something in this workshop for everyone.
Following the session you will receive tools and resources for you to use to aid job searching, career planning and improve your wellbeing.
After our workshop, we will provide you with further careers support for up to 12 months. You will also receive our telephone number and email address so that you can get advice when you need it.
To attend this free workshop, you need to be aged 18+, living in the East Midlands and need to register with the National Careers Service. Please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: https://www.futuresforyou.com/signup/.
The workshop is delivered via MS Teams and guidance on how to join the workshop is provided after you register your interest. Do check your junk email folder as our emails can sometimes be sent there in error.
Our Careers Advisers look forward to virtually meeting you and welcoming you to this online session.
To book onto this free online workshop, please use the Eventbrite link: