Hours: 37 hours per week, full time
Salary: £19,240 per annum
Based: The Meadows, Nottingham (hybrid working will be considered)
Are you enthusiastic about supporting local older people whilst demonstrating your administrative skills? Are you a people person that would like to join a vital local charity?
Working within our Core Services team, you will have responsibility for providing support on a wide range of administrative duties, including:
• maintaining an overview of all Charity Policies, ensuring their timely review and update
• assisting with recruitment and selection activity in the Charity
• providing general cover for the HR Team, in periods of absence
• providing cover for the Contact Hub team as necessary, ensuring that calls coming into the organisation are answered in a sensitive & professional manner
• providing support for ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be comfortable taking calls and responding to a range of enquiries, with the ability to be flexible and adapt to new tasks as required. They will also possess excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as comprehensive IT skills. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with previous administrative and/or customer service background
As an employee of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire you will be eligible for our attractive package which includes 24 days annual leave (Pro Rata), public holidays, flexible working and a 4% employer contribution pension (in line with auto-enrolment rules).
How to Apply
For full details and to download an application pack, please visit our website at: www.ageuk.org.uk/notts/about-us/work-for-us. Alternatively, please contact our Human Resources department for an application pack by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 8599265.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 10am on Monday 10th October 2022.
Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire promotes equality and diversity.
Registered Charity Number: 1067881