This vacancy is open to applicants who are currently not working. Well For Work is a fully funded ESF project run by Futures and its partners with the aim of supporting unemployed people into sustainable employment.
Established in 1990, SVS is the UK’s largest independently owned valeting company. Working with all types of businesses in the motor trade from fast paced auction groups, independent family –run car dealerships, to some of the largest dealership groups in the UK
As an ASO your primary role is to support our customers, covering holidays and sickness across car dealership sites. You will provide services in any aspect of vehicle cleaning including full valets for both new and used vehicles, service washes and washing the pitch and used display vehicles.
- Wear the correct uniform and PPE (provided)
- Maintain a high standard of work to successfully complete all the necessary tasks
- Be respectful to other workers and the place you are working
You will be expected to work both alone or as part of a team, representing yourself and SVS in a professional manner.
- Main Dealership Valeting experience is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence essential.
- Willing to train the right people who are interested in car valeting.
After careful consideration and if you believe that you want to be a part of a forward thinking company, supplying vehicle valeting support to our customers in the motor trade then we would like to speak with you.
“These criteria are just to give you an idea of what the employer is looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we will be happy to have a conversation with you to discuss this role further.”