About the role:
At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, as well as focussing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of multiple Tesla vehicle systems and subsystems.
- Clean and detail vehicles when needed, inspecting vehicles prior to customer delivery.
- Collaborate with Senior Technicians in their work and move towards more advanced tasks as part of your development.
- Operate a variety of hand-powered and motorized shop tools, calibrating and inspecting equipment as well as working with Tesla specific software and vehicle diagnostic tools.
- Support other service centres as well as carrying out remote working if required by the business.
- Excellent time management.
- Work as cost effectively as possible and keep a tidy workspace.
- Follow all Tesla specified repair guidelines to the accepted quality levels, always following safety instructions.
- Complete accurate technical write ups and administration, ensuring all internal systems are up to date.
What You’ll Bring:
- Technical experience: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either Automotive or similar industry such as Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, Industrial- or other mechanics.
- Good communication: You communicate clearly, concisely, and respectfully in English. An ability to translate technical concerns to our customers.
- Flexibility: You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- Full valid UK driver’s license. We offer:
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean, and fun work environment.