These vacancies are open to applicants who are currently not working through the Well for Work fully funded ESF project. The project is run by Futures and its partners with the aim of supporting unemployed people into sustainable employment, who are currently living in the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire area.
Futures for business are advertising this vacancy on behalf of Centrum Pile Ltd.
About the Company:
Piling manufacturer and piling supplier Centrum Pile is proud to be the UK’s leading and most advanced manufacturer of continuously reinforced, precast concrete piles using the most advanced concrete, distribution, mould, pile joint and manufacturing technology available.
Established in the UK in 1993, our production facility has been continually developed to enable the manufacture of our high quality, reinforced concrete pile system.
We exchange experience and knowledge with our group’s European branches in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Poland, thus striving for the continuous development and improvement of the quality of our precast products.
Precast concrete piles are used in the construction of foundations for a wide range of different structures in the civil engineering and building sectors. As precast piles are suitable for all applications and ground conditions, they provide a very cost-effective piling solution. They are quick to install without producing spoil or arising material in the process, providing a further saving on waste disposal costs and a reduction in carbon footprint.
About the Role:
- To carry out maintenance/inspection activities both planned and unplanned in accordance with current Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies.
- Respond to plant breakdowns & repair while seeking to identify root cause and prevent reoccurrence.
- Complete the maintenance tasks as identified from the PPM schedule.
- Installation of new and modified equipment.
- Completion of all relevant documentation in relation to company maintenance records.
- To liaise with the internal functions to ensure successful introduction and implementation of new/purchased production equipment.
- Control the stock levels of the required maintenance spares and parts by working with the Maintenance Manager.
- Reduce reactive maintenance where possible by utilising PPMs.
- Plan engineering activities with the Maintenance Manager to complete preventative maintenance schedules safely and on time.
- To carry out such other duties as reasonably directed by the Factory / Maintenance Manager.
- Experienced in electrical, pneumatic or mechanical maintenance
- Experience of working in an automatic production plant would be advantageous.
- Apprentice training/NVQ or relevant training completed in area of expertise (engineering, electrical, mechanical)
“These criteria are just to give you an idea of what the employer is looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we will be happy to have a conversation with you to discuss this role further.”
- Highstreet and online discount portal
- Production based bonus if applicable
- Shutdown period at Christmas
- Employee Assistance programme
- Death Benefit
Normal hours of work are 39 hours per week working a 3 shift system, with a paid 20 minute break and an unpaid 30 minute lunch break each day.
To apply please email: email@example.com