About the employer:
Stonebridge City Farm is a registered charity which is a visitor centre, educational and training centre and volunteer hub. Our mission is to empower and develop the local community. Visitors can enjoy a ‘small slice of the countryside in the heart of the city’. Free to visit and open every day, with a number of animals, big and small. Gardens, a nature walk and amenities such as the café, shop and playground.
The farm welcomes 60,000 visitors a year and is supported by 150 volunteers each week. As well as being home to a range of animals, there are gardens, a café, a shop and we host a number of onsite activities, often in collaboration with other community groups.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day to day, onsite operations of Stonebridge City Farm, to ensure the farm provides a welcoming, safe and interesting environment for visitors and volunteers, delivering high standards of service and income growth.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Evidence of strong people management skills.
- Experience of success within a busy physical and people-led environment.
- Leading by example to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Financially astute, results driven and commercially strong.
- A positive, coaching and developmental approach.
- A strong influencer and communicator.
- Empathetic and values driven.
- Detail oriented.
- A calm multi-tasker, able to deliver in a busy, vibrant environment.
- Empathy with the aims of the charity.
How to apply:
Please apply by sending your CV to Peter Armitage, email@example.com together with a letter outlining
how your skills and experience match this role
Hours of work:
Stonebridge City Farm is committed to a policy of diversity and inclusion, creating a workforce representative of the
diverse communities we work with